At Ignite Dance Co., we strongly believe in training dancers that are “a step above”. We work hard to ensure that our dancers are offered:
• A strong foundation in technique with proper understanding and use of terminology
• Safe dance practices in all classes
• Professional teaching staff who foster each child’s individual progress
• Engaging classes that encourage and challenge our students, helping them reach their full potential
• A welcoming experience…fun, love, patience are always a part of our classes.
Jazz is a very popular style across all ages. Also a great foundation for other dance styles, jazz offers an upbeat, fast-paced style similar to that in music film clips.
Tap is a style where dancers create rhythms using their feet. Tap is great fun and can take different forms – such as the classic styles of Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire, or the modernised, edgy style of the current day Tap Dogs.
Our Hip Hop classes are a great combination of Hip Hop, Breakdance, Pop and Street Funk, exposing students to all aspects of this exciting genre. Hip Hop is an extremely popular style with todays youth and can mostly be likened to what you might see in film clips. These classes are fun, youthful and fresh and provide our students with the skills they need to dance in the industry today.
Acrobatics is a great addition to dance, as it enhances agility and strength. Students who take acrobatics learn how cartwheel, barrani, walkover, somersault etc., all tools they can use to compliment their dance training.
|Early Childhood Dance Program
We offer a number of pre-school classes that introduce dance to children aged 2 – 4 years. To learn more about these classes, Click Here to find out more!